Fwd: Documentry video / Kennisingston Stone

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
      Is the Kennsington Rune Stone something you wonder about, don't know about, or think of it as some sort of hoax?

      There are folks who believe in it whole heartedly like our member Steve Hilgren, who is featured on this video which tells the story of Vikings reaching the Minnesota area through lakes and rivers from Hudson Bay.

      It is an interesting video and hope you enjoy looking at all the new evidence that has  been compiled here and in Scandinavia.
      ted

      A friend said, "When vikings leave a post it note, they don't mess around!"

      Begin forwarded message:

      Enjoy and have a few laughts too.
      Nearly two years in the making...
      This is an hour long...
      This is for Leland Pedersen,,,Marion and Margrett too.
      and may I introduce you to my co-stars William Smith and Leroy Ramsey and Charlean from the Roseau Museum. And that is Arvid on the Metal detector and Bob Johnson here too. Thank you All!
      ABSOLUTLY PRICELESS!
      A very very Happy holidays to you ALL.
      THANKS
      STEVE HILGREN

    • C TRAYLOR
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012

        Thnank you.  Great film.    Cal

        On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Ted Sojka <tedsojka@...> wrote:

[...]

        This message is in English, thank our veterans

        for keeping the front lines .... over there.