"Viking Visitors to North America"

  • beldingenglish
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2012
      Speaker Myron Paine at the AAPS conference in Marquette, Michigan played this 1979 video by the National Film Board of Canada,   "Viking Visitors to North America".  Some of you know Myron and might find this timeless video of interest. This is Pt. I; Part II is listed on the you tube link below.

      http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=l3V2-uiyGNM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dl3V2-uiyGNM

      M. Susan English -- sent from my iPad