Fwd: Comet

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2012
      This event may have had some effect on erasing the evidence of early migration to this continent.  If anyone has more information out there among the members, please share with the rest of us.  I got this from Professor Alan Macdonald, emeritus of Luther College in Decorah, Iowa.  He has developed an interest in pre history after being a math professor for many years and has written two text books in that area.   He has a fine analytical
      mind and is also a bit of a humorist.

      Enjoy all information that is shared on this site and in the weeks since I have been checking things, we have not had any scam or spam e mails.  Maybe one?

      ted