Re: [ancient_waterways_society] site address

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2012
      Dear Bill,

      I am glad you are back on the computer and your feet as well!

      I will try and find some more of the fish trap photos from here and there to forward to you.

      ted
      On Aug 27, 2012, at 5:52 PM, Bill Frazier wrote:

         I have been out of touch for the past 3 years, with a lower back operation and the loss of balance.
      At one time you offered some material on fish weirs the sketch was very good and I have added it to my material. I still recieve the material from ancient waterways
      Thanks again

      Bill Frazier
      fishtrap @ bellsouth.net