Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: Will DNA turn Madoc myth into reality?

  • William Conner
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2012
      Cal:

      Once an MES fellow, always a fellow.   But honors bestowed upon the worthy are to be found in our dusty archives.  If you are interested, the club still exists and I can steer you to the person who collects dues and keeps track of memberships.  Members who reside far beyond our home city, Columbus, receive our MES Journal via email.

      Many organizations these days send their publications via email, including my Alma mater, Ohio U.  One has the option of printing it or just viewing it onscreen.  This saves paper and money.   We have an annual symposium with interesting speakers.

      William Conner
      Columbus, Ohio

      Author of "Iron Age America: Before Columbus"
      Member of the MES since 1989

      (graduate of the Ohio University School of Journalism, retired professional science writer, former member of the Public Relations staff of Bell Labs, and former member of the Press Gallery of the US Senate and House of Reprensentatives in Washington, DC).