Fwd: AES, Fall Gathering DATE CHANGE--SUNDAY SEPT. 16 NOON

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2012
      Here is an upcoming event for those in the Upper Midwest.

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Ancient Earthworks Society of Wisconsin <ancientearthworks@...>
      Date: August 29, 2012 1:25:46 PM CDT
      To: Ancient Earthworks Society of Wisconsin <ancientearthworks@...>
      Subject: Re: AES, Fall Gathering DATE CHANGE--SUNDAY SEPT. 16 NOON

      The Ancient Earthworks Society, Inc.
      is dedicated to the study and preservation of
      "Art Works on the Ground"--
      the magnificent effigy mounds
      of Wisconsin and the Mid-west.

      AES FALL GATHERING
       SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 16, 2012!!
      GREAT PROGRAM!
      "2012: MAYA EARTH,  WISCONSIN SKY"
      optional field trip to nearby Mound Site after lunch
       Please email your RSVP to AES by September 10 so we can get approximate seat count.
      Come even if you cannot RSVP--walk-ins are welcome!.
      Bring family and friends,
      members and non-members are invited.

      We will thank previous board members, introduce new board members/officers
      and celebrate 75-years-of-life for co-founder Dr. James P. Scherz, PhD.

      Bring stories to tell about your most memorable AES field trips, lectures, events.

      Reports and publications of AES will be available for sale and member dues ($10.00) can be paid.

      SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
      lunch 1:pm to 2:30pm, short field trip to nearby site afterwards
      ELIE'S FAMILY RESTAURANT
      4102 Monona Dr. (Madison, WI 53716),
      in the back room (banquet room)

      We'll each order and pay for what we want
      from the reasonably-priced menu.

      MEMBERSHIP DUES
      Membership dues paid now or at the FALL GATHERING
      will be good until September 30, 2013.
      Members get discounted rates on all AES publications.

      For any additonal information please contact AES at:
      608-356-3556 or email: ancientearthworks@...

    • C TRAYLOR
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2012
        Thanks ...

        CAL

        All historic facts are subject to change hourly, Cal