site address

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2012
    • Bill Frazier
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2012
           I have been out of touch for the past 3 years, with a lower back operation and the loss of balance.
        At one time you offered some material on fish weirs the sketch was very good and I have added it to my material. I still recieve the material from ancient waterways
        Thanks again

        Bill Frazier
        fishtrap @ bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13 8:10 PM
          Dear Bill,

          I am glad you are back on the computer and your feet as well!

          I will try and find some more of the fish trap photos from here and there to forward to you.

          ted