Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Paint Rock Photo

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2012
      Thanks Wayne.  I have a local news article about that site that appeared in the campus paper at the college that Clark taught at in Decorah.

      I believe there were some photos in National Geographic as well regarding the serpent in Kansas.  There are a couple of intaglio features in Wisconsin as well.
      On Aug 23, 2012, at 8:19 AM, wayne trickle wrote:

      Hi Ted I also have some older photos of R. Clark Mallam when he was working on the "Site of the Serpent "in Kansas .He was following up on Waldo Wedel's research and excavated the Serpent Intaglio in Rice county Kansas. He tested the theory about Solstice alignments at the site. I can dig a couple out if you want to see them.
      Crystal Trickle