Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Fwd: Tribal Comm: Return to Cold Water

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2012
      Yes, that site has a partial overhang.  Other symbols that are not, have not fared so well.   If the sites are close to dwelling they are partially or totally obliterated as the ones in the National Monument.

      Thanks for asking.  Lighting has something to do with photographing the images and I have used reflectors and other portable lighting that are a challenge to bring to the sites. as none is near any source of power.

      ted

      On Aug 22, 2012, at 9:11 PM, TRAYLOROO wrote:

      Thanks again.  I did receive that photo a week or so ago.  Is that site sheltered by an overhang.  The images look so fresh, so new.

      Cal