Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: Fw: Ancient Canal Builders - Sunken Harbors

  • ROBIN MUELLER
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
      Thanks!  This is a much easier way to look at this info.  :)
      http://www.ancientcanalbuilders.com/ACB.Intro.pdf

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
         VERY  INTERESTING ...
        Looking midway through the document at "Flagler Beach, FL
        These are two dock or quay-like canals ....."  I am reminded of the fish-farms in the Pacific, there is a gate of vertical sticks. That permits the exchange of water containing food, and the retention of larger fish in the farm.

        Cal

        hancocklarry40@...