DeJonge's new files uploaded to ancient_waterways_society

    Message 1 of 65 , Jun 20, 2012
      Thank you to Rnoud deJonge from the Netherlands for your continuing and frequent submissions of articles!
       photographs, and files that you generously share with our group..... most ecently, articles on the Oil City,
      ,Pennsylvania petroglyphs (c. 2000 B.C.).

      Interestingly, bottom of the second article on V-Shaped Glyph! oil City, Penn, c. 2000 BC is a photo of the
      giant- sized hand petroglyph found fairly rccetly near Copper Harbor, Michigan.
      The hand glyph was the cover photo at aancient American Magazine a few issues ago.

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/4EfiT6cqfoQhQ0ZieiGVbSOo1u84Kv1TnR_VO23AF-Ejt5ZQv8D1_6xw0-dEbAhMlbf47Rhc3oH0iokwmaZQ-A/OILCITYB-1.doc

      Renoud's first article Oil City Glyphs (Pennsylvania, 2000 BC)  can also be found under our Files, or this link:

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8FXiT5LNDT49dgIm0BfVd4gDtlsplBCcxizU9igsKLwAgJccyN_XpNx4eLdXZFi2cFDBxoTSRDMAncY7gLT_hw/OILCITY-2.doc

      Thanks, too,  to James Clark for recent interesting submissions, suggestions, and helpful replies to other members.
      SE

    • ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
      Message 65 of 65 , May 31, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ancient_waterways_society
        group.

        File : /LONGYOU-4.doc
        Uploaded by : drsrmdejonge <drsrmdejonge@...>
        Description : LONGYOU CAVES, CHINA