The May edition of the *Video News from TAC*, online and on TV

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012

      Archaeology Theory Method Yahoo! Group isn't that active this year

      This email is from Richard M. Pettigrew, Ph.D., RPA

      President and Executive Director of Archaeological Legacy Institute

      TV Cable and Streaming links will be added to AWS Links asap

      jmcjr

      The May edition of the *Video News from TAC*, online and on TV

      Friends and colleagues: The latest installment of the *Video News from
      TAC*features the following stories:

      * The new Maya exhibit at the Penn Museum

      * The recently concluded Macedonia exhibit at the Louvre Museum

      * The construction of the last traditional canoe on a Pacific island

      See these stories in the May 2012 edition of this monthly half-hour
      show*, *available
      now on our nonprofit streaming-media Web site, *The Archaeology Channel* (
      http://www.archaeologychannel.org) as well as on cable TV in cities across
      the US.

      Launched in October 2010, the *Video News from TAC *has presented 45
      stories on highly varied topics in seven US states, 18 other countries, and
      two heavenly bodies (the Earth and the Moon). *Video News* program details
      can be found at http://www.archaeologychannel.org/VideoNews.html. The
      growing list of cable TV stations carrying the show is posted at
      http://www.archaeologychannel.org/VideoNewscabletv.htm.

      This and other programs are available on TAC for your use and enjoyment.
      We urge you to support this public service by participating in our
      Membership (http://www.archaeologychannel.org/member.html) and Underwriting
      (http://www.archaeologychannel.org/sponsor.shtml) programs. Only with your
      help can we continue and enhance our nonprofit public-education and
      visitor-supported programming. We also welcome new content partners as we
      reach out to the world community.

      Please forward this message to others who may be interested.