Re: Effigy Mounds National Monument Poster

  • bigalemc2
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2012
      Ted -

      If there are supposed to be images in this, I can't see them. Anybody
      else have them missing?

      Steve Garcia

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Ted Sojka

      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2012
        Ted,

        For those here who do nt get email duplicates of thir AWS posts,  are you able  to put the images you mentioned below up on the site, or in Files or Photos?  They are superb,  thank you.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2012
          Not all, which ones do you want?  The poster images from effigy Mounds National Monument