Rock Art by He or She?

  • TRAYLOROO
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      Any one know of research on this subject, were the artists male or female?  I have a proposed answer, a work-in-progress.

      I might exclude the art that is only visibly from airplanes being discussed this week.  But, maybe that art could be included?    I have asked many people who have many letters behind their name .... It appears not one person has given that question any thought.

      Thanks in advance,

      CAL