Maya Waterways

  • Rick Osmon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      The raw data is available, but to the best of my knowledge has not been compiled or released as a study. Two forms / sources of data that could and would indicate ancient changes are in widespread use: Laser topography (LIDAR) and thermal spectroscopy. Both of these data sets have been accumulated by NASA and USGS. Prying the data from their greedy little hands is not easy.