Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: Sherm and Ancient Waterways Society

  • TRAYLOROO
    Message 1 of 12 , May 5, 2012
       This land is what we call "land locked."

      Legally, you can not access it without crossing some other owner's property.  That usualy decreases the price to a fraction of market value.

      The adjacent land owners could deed to you a driveway across their property.  Or, give you in writing a right to drive across their land.  That would be a Deed, signed by you and the other party, notorized,and filed at the court house of the county in which this property lies.

      CAL