Re: A thought

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30, 2012
      Recall the old days when Aol, Juno and MSN use to give the disc away like internet golden candy suckers a dazzling illuminating spectrum of colored light.... that trend seems to be starting again with Juno and Net Zero but this time attracting the web 2.0 users. Forbes said of Yahoo! that it is still in it's 2000 shell....that may be true if Yahoo! Apps isn't updated.

      At any rate phone companies are still trying to hang in there also. Not sure of the latest buzz but AT&T has a fair deal for high speed cordless internet service that is less than 15 buck a month in the south. Phone companies also had an advantage 2 3 4 people could be online at the same time on the same account... then don't know about now.

      be well,

      > Thank you also for your generosity, too, dear longtime member and
      > friend, Cal. But once again, never! You always provide wisdom and fine
      > input to the group. I value your comments on this matter, too. Do you
      > think it advantageous for this group to have a Yahoogroup and blog
      > simultaneously? I've not discussed ur with the host-co-hosts, but I'd
      > think that eventually the groups would go viably in their own
      > directions...Susan
      > --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, TRAYLOROO
      > <trayloroo@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Great idea, why didn't I think of that .....Â
      > > I will do half, $200.  When the other half shows, I
      > suggest Susan go to her store of choice. Store phone each of us to
      > make charges to each of our credit cards.  Or ... what ever way
      > you sugest .  CAL       Â
      > Â Â Â

      > > Â Â

    • charles bruns
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2012
        dolmen in Minnesota.  Unfortuately this is a spot a compass will not work.  The Kelso dolmen has been measured to create a 180' deviation - IT is magnetic north to any compass near it.  My estimation is all sun signs I have seen area looking south.  I feel this one has more to do with the deposit of amethyst which was removed.  chb

        If ten members put in 40 bucks, or  40 members ten bucks, we could get a nice I pad for Suzan English so she could continue the wonderful job she has been doing of getting us all connected.  She is a connection maker for sure.