once more from the top

  • charles bruns
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      OC2 was a total surprise to me.  I told the young guy to just head out and see what he found, and he never called me over to this one.  Truly a team effort if a little scatterred.  The telephoto of distant boulder leaves me even more convinced it is a dolmen.  Must get back there with lines and Kasey, he can do ten times what I get done in a day.

      Cache2 is in the ppt. but this shot clearly shows where the rock was removed from and then moved horizontaly.  also gives a better idea of the cliff than foto with my ex-wife in it.

      Kasey's cube.  WYSWYG   Sharp young eyes, eh?   chb