4/15/12 interview of Martin Carriere by Blue Otter Blogtalkradio

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2012
      I have to apologize that the Post I just sent to the group stated that it came from AWS member Prof. James Scherz rather than from myself, which absolutely baffled me.  Until I remembered that when Jim and I met here yesterday in Wausau (Wisconsin),  he didn't have his computer along and accessed his Yahoo mail account via my iPad, but forgot to sign out.  I quickly just did so and hopefully am posting under my own name.  Sorry, Jim.

      Below is the one + hour interview mentioned in the previous post from April 15, 2012 of Martin Carriere whom I have come to know and highly regard since I was out in Halifax, Nova Scotia helping with the Atlantic Conference back in 2008.  Host Will Blue Otter on his Prophecykeepers blogtalkradio program is interviewing. Both are Ancient Waterways members and could have very well posted us about the interesting conversation a few days ago.

      SisterSuz

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prophecykeepers/2012/04/16/prophecykeepers-radio--the-truth-about-2012-and-beyond

      Prophecykeepers Radio - Martin Carriere, Metis Historian

      Play in your default player Download this episode