Re: Tomb of Philip the Emissary confirmed by Archaeology & Isidore of Seville?

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
      An additional refference can be found in J W Taylor's 1905
      version of the Coming of the Saints that is often reprinted.
      Cardinal Baronius seems to be quoted frequently dispite it
      being known as a Mormon account it is highly regarded by
      intellectuals of other faiths as well. Ali the commentator of the
      Quran even mentions some of these traditions regarded in the
      Dwellers of the Cave in the book of The Cave.

      be well,
      jamey