Re: Has any facebookers picked the new timeline option yet?

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2012
      Sorry about that Cal, AWS.

      the AWS search number is incorrect and it may not be that important anyway.

      While I'm at it since only Cal & Charles is the only ones listed currently online -- at any rate I have now 8 clay & marble marbles returned to me... however none of the quartz marbles were in the lot.
      If desired when I can find a decent camea perhaps I'll evenually add to AWS Photos.

      There was something else...

      Yes, AWS, Mr. Sammuelson's extrodinany finds and other were not listed in the post and by no means are discredited by me.

      be well,
      jamey