Re: [ancient_waterways_society] White Race Origins

  • TRAYLOROO
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2012
      Suggested Reminders:

      Wars between peoples happened ... forever... including all colors, sizes, and shapes, religions.

      DO NOT judge the actions of other peoples  ... in other times ... or current times .... using your current ethics, laws, and moralities.

      That all people, forever, have had religion .... Believers have even killed non believers, it is happening today. In dictionaries read about "superstition."

      Cal

      From: quarefremeruntgentes7@...
      Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:45:59
      To: Ancient Waterways Society<ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>

      The UK Dominion of Canada was established by genociding about 95-98% of the indigenous native population.

      Before we European-American need to make amends for our bloody abuse and oppression of native peoples--not blaming the victims of our own atrocities and depravities.

      Jeff Lewin

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T