Re: My ATM sent messsage regarding Brad Lepper [not yet approved]

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2012
      Hey Will,

      I have no intention to debate archaeology it's the philosophy that doesn't promote good science or archaeology that I would be concerned about. That is my passion. I'm not concerned about his issues or the mysterious hole in his pocket. Even more concerned about those listed amongst him. You just can't rub him off and leave him in the Yoder's
      clogged washway just below the feeding canopy. I guess you could say I need pastserizing myself and this seems to be the right line to address if one is willing and able. I am of course remind of Ancient American Magizine... well done, well written regarding the Lepper vs a Lepper scholar.

      be well,
      jamey