Re: Radical theory of first Americans places Stone Age Europeans in Delmarva 20,000 years ago

  • Rick O
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 22, 2012
      Yes, William, finding an artifact that is of an undeniable nature is not something the Columbus First crowd wants to do themselves. The irony (pun fully intended) is that a dozen or so artifacts or other types of evidence (DNA, skeletal, linguistic, scripts, technologies, burial practices, collateral species, etc.) all coincide fairly well for at least a half dozen waves of migration. And, as Martin pointed out, the waves washed both ways.

      Perhaps one day the public outcry will be too loud for the naysayers to override it.