Topper site Savannah River Allendale, SC

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      Re: Larry's link,  I was looking further  into the University of S. Carolina/Dr. Albert Goodyear web site and ran across this following five week archaelogical expedition coming up next month which will focus on levels from 50,000 years ago.  Let us know if anyone here has been to the Allendale Topper site.  Or,  if you become a participant for a week or longer in this reasonably-priced expedition.   See below for link and costs:

      2012 Allendale Paleo-American Expedition ( April 30-June 2, 2012)

      -Membership expedition cost, per person:  $488/week ($400 tax deductible)
      -free camping w/hot shower
      -includes lunches M-F and  dinners M-S,
      -plus evening educational programs.

      http://allendale-expedition.net