copper hides

  • ted sojka
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
      If you notice the logo on the Yahoo site of ours, you will see a graphic of a guy carrying a hide on his shoulder.

      It is very similar to the shape that was in Larry Hancock's post recently that showed a symbol for Venus or the morning star. To the right is a picture of a mold formed in the ground in that shape.

      Ted Sojka

      PS Thanks for sharing that Larry. Don't know how we got off on the alien subject but my mind does wander some days do to what I am currently reading. My apologies to Chris and Ross for not giving credit to those cultures that are here on Earth from the past and present.