2/03/12 Mysterious Ancient American Forum- Ft. Wayne, Indiana

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2012
      Two of our members will be speaking at an upcoming forum in Ft. Wayne, Indiana.  All day event is $30.  Click on the poster of  the Mysterious Ancient American Forum partway down on the Ancient Anerican web site:

      http://ancientamerican.com/

      Authors/researchers and Ancient Waterways members Rick Osmon and Ross Hamilton will be speaking.

      Sent from my iPad