Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Iroquois migration [1 Attachment]

  • Prophecykeepers Foundation
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2012
      The Keetoowah Society elders say that during our SECOND migration to North America about 1000 years ago, we encountered the Iroquois in The Ohio River Valley. We had previous to that fought a war with, and later made peace with by agreeing to intermarriage with the Moundbuilders.

      We originally spoke a different language, but made peace with The Iroquois by agreeing to learn their language.

      A few fragments of the old language exist, closely held by the last Adawehis.

      Prophecykeepers Foundation is a 501(c)3 Public Foundation and a Congressional District Program at http://www.Prophecykeepers.com. The White Roots of Peace Council was founded by the late 6 Nations Peacemaker Mad Bear Anderson, Sachem of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy. We tell the unpopular truths of prophecy that others are afraid to tell... and cannot profit from.