This week on Oopa Loopa Cafe: David Allen Deal

  • Rick Osmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2007

      Hello All,

      David Allen Deal, one of the most experienced contemporary researchers regarding the "Michigan Tablets" (aka the Soaper Tablets) will be my guest this Thursday, April 26th.

      Although David is best known for his research into Noah's Ark and the book he wrote on the subject,  "NAXUAN, THE LOST CITY OF NOAH FOUND!"

      he has also spent many, many hours performing first hand examinations of the surviving specimens of the Michigan tablets, exploring the scripts and pictographs found in them, and comparing those to Old World examples. He learned to read three different ancient alphabets in his study and compares the writings on these tablets to verified ancient sources. He has published several articles about his research. As a result, he inadvertently has become the de facto living expert on the "reality question" with regard to these artifacts. He has found some very interesting and surprising evidence in his research.

      Please tune in this Thursday, April 26, at 9 PM Eastern to hear David's take on these controversial artifacts.

      If at any time you no longer wish to recieve these weekly reminders, simply reply to this email and I will reluctanly and gently remove you from the list.

      Your host
      Rick Osmon, aka Oz

      Call in during show (646) 652-2720

      IM to "oopaloopacafe" on Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live messenger, during show

      Mobile (not during show, please) (812) 259-1102