Re: [ancient_waterways_society] 200 years

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
      Per the recommended book, Ojibwe Waasa Inaabidaa, the "Traditional homelands of the Ojibwe were not populated soley by one nation. Both the eastward (as attested in the Wallum Olum of our Lenape ancestors) and westward migrations of the Ojibwe show fluid rather than permanent nation boundaries.What we know as Ojibwe country today resulted from the recent westward expansion."