RE: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: Brody new book

  • David S Brody
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012

      Thanks for the kind words, Rick.

      And your book deserves as many plugs as it can get!

      Best,

      Dave

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2012

        Hi All:

        The paper version of my new book is now live at this site:

        https://www.createspace.com/3782528

        Over the next few weeks it will become available at other sites (such as the main Amazon site) as well.

        As I said, many sites and artifacts that will be familiar to this group.

        Regards,

        Dave Brody

        I just wanted to let everyone know my new novel is now live on Kindle.  Title is Thief on the Cross: Templar Secrets in America.

        Why would a collector of ancient American artifacts hand over his prized pieces to a historian and then shoot himself in the head? And why does an ancient Templar scroll in his possession refer to Jesus Christ as “The Thief on the Cross?”

        The answer places historian Cameron Thorne at the dangerous intersection of secret American history and modern geopolitical intrigue. Following clues contained in both ancient American artifacts and medieval European masterpieces, Cameron and his fiancée Amanda Spencer race to uncover the true secrets of early Christianity before a splinter group of Mormon zealots silence them forever.

        Just as they did in Cabal of the Westford Knight: Templars at the Newport Tower, Cameron and Amanda discover, examine and interpret ancient artifacts and legends scattered throughout North America that reveal a history of European exploration long before Columbus . But how do the Burrows Cave stone carvings, the Bat Creek Stone, the Prince Madoc legend, the Book of Mormon and the Mandan tribe of “White Indians” relate to the medieval Templars? Only when they learn about the head of Baphomet and examine Leonard da Vinci’s Mona Lisa and Virgin on the Rocks do the pieces finally begin to fit together.

        What they learn shocks them. And may get them killed.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
          Do comment if you have piece of information to add to any posts on the
          site. Susan preferred to send mail to all on the site.

          ted