Re: Face effigy example

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
      While waiting for Vince's copy, hopefully this link will go through via my iPhone. I thumbed through a number of interesting pages and facial statuary illustrations and photos. Others in our group might be interested, too. Susan

      http://books.google.com/books?id=EO7TCPJymQYC&pg=PA204&lpg=PA203&dq=isbn:0817354654&output=html_text

      Sent from my iPhone