Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: Face effigy example

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
      Kevin E Smith and James V Miller authored this book.  I will send my copy to you at no charge.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
        Thanks Vince - I'd love to read it and then I'll send it back and pay the shipping fees too.

        Deb Twigg
        Executive Director
        SRAC
        607-727-3111

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
          While waiting for Vince's copy, hopefully this link will go through via my iPhone. I thumbed through a number of interesting pages and facial statuary illustrations and photos. Others in our group might be interested, too. Susan

          http://books.google.com/books?id=EO7TCPJymQYC&pg=PA204&lpg=PA203&dq=isbn:0817354654&output=html_text

          Sent from my iPhone