Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Native American Ritual Stone Structures - YouTube

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2011

      O'siyo Larry Hancock,

      The Stone Walls in Cleveland, TN,  and a few secret
      locations in our area are known by a few Cherokee in
      this area.  Wayne May of Ancient American Magazine
      has written about many sites like this for years.

      The DNA of the Cherokee is Proof that we are of
      "The House of Israel", and as are many other tribes.

      "factual mistakes" are a part of the process in understanding.
      no problem.  We are searching for Truth that has been
      intentionally hidden for hundreds of years.

      Sitting Owl

      From: joe white <joe_white@...>
      To: "wayne" <wayne@...>
      Cc: "Pamela Sexton" <psexton50@...>, "Wolter, Scott" <swolter@...>, "ancient_waterways_society" <ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com>, "Thomas McKnight" <tmperal2011@...>, "James Lee Smith" <rutie10@...>, "James Holmes" <jeh_1960@...>, "John Miller" <trinity_detailing@...>, "Gracie" <jgmiller@...>, "Chuck Rominger" <rominger@...>, "Frank Morris" <fmo1005660@...>, "Janine Lockwood" <hawk33down@...>, "Lana Hernandez" <hernandez_lana@...>, "Linda Buchholz" <lindab@...>, "showchicken" <showchicken@...>, "Terry Miller" <walosi25@...>