Native American Ritual Stone Structures - YouTube

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2011
      This is very important.  Sitting Owl

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjpbarjvuDU&feature=related
    • Larry Hancock
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2011
        I have questions about the authority of the person who wrote the script to speak for these sites. I noted a few minor factual mistakes, but enough to tell me this is second-hand information borrowed from others with their own interpretation laid on top. To speak of "Spirit Worlds" clouds the issue. In addition, in my own experience, Native Americans have no tradition about these places, or if they do they do not speak of it. I know this because I turned over my research to the Abenaki in Vermont and talked to Chief Homer St. Francis on several occasions about them.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2011

          O'siyo Larry Hancock,

          The Stone Walls in Cleveland, TN,  and a few secret
          locations in our area are known by a few Cherokee in
          this area.  Wayne May of Ancient American Magazine
          has written about many sites like this for years.

          The DNA of the Cherokee is Proof that we are of
          "The House of Israel", and as are many other tribes.

          "factual mistakes" are a part of the process in understanding.
          no problem.  We are searching for Truth that has been
          intentionally hidden for hundreds of years.

          Sitting Owl