"Predator drone/Mormon food" post deleted

  • minnesotastan@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2011
      I've been delayed in monitoring the posts on the board because of the holidays and chores. Today I deleted the top post in the thread about Predator drones and Mormon food etc because it was a mishmash of headlines of widely-varying topics including Tim Tebow!

      It's ok to copy/paste material here from other sources, but out of courtesy to club members, clean it up first. Delete non-AWS topics and links.

      Merry Christmas to all.

      Stan