Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Fwd: great lecture on mounds

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
      There is a volume on the you tube as well as the computer.

      Try using a headphone from some other radio or something to make it understandable.

      I sent this out to AWS this day so some of the images may pause and go as there are probably a few people downloading the same video this morning.

      ted
      Try again later with both volume controls turned up.

      On Dec 6, 2011, at 10:00 AM, joe white wrote:

      O'siyo Ted,

      I need to see, and hear this!!!!

      The volume is so low, I cannot understand a word that is said.
      This is a tragic!!!!

      sitting owl