Cherokee Summer Spinach (c) /Survival Food/1st Crop is IN

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      O'siyo Brother Blueotter,

      Please place this Notice on your web site, www.Prophecykeepersfoundation.com

      Our 1st crop of our Research Project of Cherokee Summer Spinach ©
      is in and available for Survival Food, and daily use in the home.

      It grows easily inside year round in a sunny window inside the home,
      and is 40% protein, that can save you life, and your friends lives.
      It has a tiny beautiful flower, that is self pollenated, and produces
      gobs of seed.

      Plant now inside, and again outside after the last frost.

      Ordering Information:

      ALL Proceeds will be used for Righteousness!!!!  I will not use a dime for myself!!!!

      3 ea. Cherokee Summer Spinach ©  Seeds

      Send a self addressed, postage stamped envelope,  REQUIRED!!!!
      with a LARGE DONATION!!!!   Cash, or Check,  NO credit cards, NO phone calls, NO Emails, and NO Questions
      AFTER you email this to all of your family, and friends!!!!  REQUIRED!!!!

      Joe Sitting Owl White
      1806 Cherokee Congressional Reservation
      #1 Public Square
      Lawrenceburg,  TN  38464-3331