Fwd: great lecture on mounds

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011

      Begin forwarded message:

      A great lecture to share on you tube regarding ancient civilization on the continent by Roger G. Kennedy, formerly of the National Park Service. His book on "Buried Cities" is still a great source of information.

      ted

    • joe white
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
        O'siyo Ted,

        I need to see, and hear this!!!!

        The volume is so low, I cannot understand a word that is said.
        This is a tragic!!!!

        sitting owl

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
          There is a volume on the you tube as well as the computer.

          Try using a headphone from some other radio or something to make it understandable.

          I sent this out to AWS this day so some of the images may pause and go as there are probably a few people downloading the same video this morning.

          ted
          Try again later with both volume controls turned up.