Examiner.com

  • charbruns
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2011
      I have two articles published there:
      Vandalsim of Ancient Art &
      Destruction of Ancient Art on the Keewenaw.

      hopefully there will be more articles soon.

      thanx, chb
    • wayne trickle
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2011
        do you have a link for these articles?
        Crystal

        Destruction of Ancient Art on the Keewenaw.

        hopefully there will be more articles soon.

        thanx, chb

      • charles bruns
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2011

          here comes the magnetc rock pieces from last spring and the Sept AAPS meeting.  now to perfect the High Art of transmuting CU into AU.