Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Sawbill

  • wayne trickle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2011
      Susan,
      I hope you are doing o.k. We just returned from a field expedition in the Oklahoma panhandle,and S.E. Colorado,and as soon as possible I will share some photos .We observed some solar alignments,and lots of petroglyphs,some of which looked very ancient. There was a really neat inscription that looked to be of some semetic origin,either south Semetic,or paleo Hebrew.
      I hope to share them soon.
      I will be thinking good thoughts about your recovery.
      Crystal Trickle