Fw: Alexander's Tomb-Illinois Caves: FOUR VIDEOS - Paul Schaffranke, Harry Hubbard -

  • Prophecykeepers Foundation
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2011

      1995 ISAC Conference Excerpts: Featuring Paul Schaffranke and Harry Hubbard on Vimeo

      Tomb Tape IV: Paul Schaffranke and Harry Hubbard on Vimeo

      Lazeria Map Collection: Harry Hubbard and Paul Schaffranke on Vimeo

      Artifacts from the Lost Tomb of Alexander the Great on Vimeo

      ~~ To stop getting 'News' emails from Sh0shanna@..., please send an email with "No More Newslist Emails' in the subject line. I'll still communicate on other matters. Thanks!~~

    • Larry Hancock
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2011
        Thanks for sending this. I find it valuable and have some Italian friends that will be interested.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2011
          "Egyptian" type artifacts have been coming out of that area for over 100 years.

          They have long called that area near Cairo, IL "Little Egypt."

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2011
            THANK YOU ... THANK YOU .... CAL