Note: Regarding AWS Members

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2011
      In AWS links, 9 members are listed as bouncing, 1 currently bouncing plus Yahoo! ID (Not Available) and only listed as bouncing on the last page. In additon, 4 others are listed with no Yahoo! ID on the last page yet they are still listed members! How is that possible? Has anyone heard from Sitting Owl recently? I'm not sure I'll have time to email him and recieve a response. I suppose I should check email more often.

      You have to check Yahoo! webmail periodicly to prevent from bouncing in Yahoo! groups.

      be well,
      jamey
    • Rick O
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2011
        Jasmey,

        No YahooID is required to join a Yahoo Group, only a valid email.

        --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "james m clark jr" <jameyboy@...> wrote:

        > In AWS links, 9 members are listed as bouncing, 1 currently bouncing plus Yahoo! ID (Not Available) and only listed as bouncing on the last page. In additon, 4 others are listed with no Yahoo! ID on the last page yet they are still listed members! How is that possible? Has anyone heard from Sitting Owl recently? I'm not sure I'll have time to email him and recieve a response. I suppose I should check email more often.
        >
        > You have to check Yahoo! webmail periodicly to prevent from bouncing in Yahoo! groups.
        >
        > be well,
        > jamey

      • james m clark jr
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2011
          Hey Oz,

          Aah! Never safe to assume as they say. Never really questioned this until Yahoo! Chat was introduced to Yahoo! groups finally. Being in Yahoo! groups for so long this possiblity never quit registered. I couldn't imagine being in Yahoo groups without a virtual list of favorate groups favorites with so many pc's and various reinstallments of windows over the years and a few groups created.

          Speaking of that, what was that fellows name regarding the days of this so called Prince Madoc, Madog, Madog ab Owain Gwynedd? I basically have no more conclusions regarding this illusive man that I can't even find out much about regarding certainty other than that the prince tradition I assume is a later tradition.

          I just created another group at Yahoo! groups Sept.8, 2011 under Education [awareness] which is plannned to be a responsible bi-monthly public & private group regarding group participation and perhaps submitted paper considerations as public records archive for the public [if not deleted which is optional at anytime] including preporational advice, notations of critical and agumentive essays or doubful, not in time, or overdue submittions in part or in whole of some value or some worth if no intention to include in another event or if it is. for or to various journals & instutions, some of which may be added to a historical bi-monthly timeline created first on Aug. 29, 2011 that will constantly be edited and updated if the end results are both legal and genuine, including pfs video, text and blog links Between Christian Philosophies and Hebrews.

          Both of these are currently private and need atending to althouth I've already recived 174 views but that includes namely myself and concerns for international infrigments and needed permission and additional research and other such things everybody needs help with from time to time to be on time.

          As far as video, I was hoping interested pareticipants could add their own. Still working on that currently with Dr. Dennis Portis.
          if he is still interested. You can find him currently on Youtube.

          Here is his latest addition according to him for those that encline the ear. I sugested #34 I think it was.

          "I have posted a video addressing the probllen of induction and contrasting induction on the Hume-Mill model with abstrction on the Thomistic model.

          #35 Induction and Abstraction - How we form universal propositions. Induction form inadequate data. Abstraction from adequate data. The basis of math and logic."

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvqcL9LILiA

          be well,
          jamey