A dailymail.co.uk article from jamey

  • jameyboy@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011

      Well it isn't a Herod's triclinium in Herodium that I'm looking for but this is rather nice and an informative thread also. I recently signed up on stumbleupon.com is how I became mirageinspectorJ or Jay at Digg. This was my first article sent there and at twitter.be wel

      Extraordinary pictures of the 2,000 year old underground labyrinth where Jewish rebels hid from Roman soldiers

      The cave complex at Hirbet Madras near the Sea of Galilee gives a haunting glimpse into how Jewish rebels lived and fought during two revolts against the Romans.

      Full Story:
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032155/Caves-Hirbet-Madras-Jewish-rebels-hid-Roman-soldiers.html

      www.dailymail.co.uk