"The Rhythm of the River" on Wisconsin Public Television

  • minnesotastan@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      Today while driving I listened to a segment of the Larry Meiller program  on Wisconsin Public Radio.  The topic was an upcoming program on Wisconsin Public Television entitled "The Rhythm of the River ."  The program was apparently developed by the Lower Wisconsin State Riverway Board in conjunction with the Cultural Landscape Legacies  group, headed by Mark Cupp (who participated in the radio broadcast discussion).  The hour-long program will detail the natural and cultural resources present along the lower Wisconsin River, including the numerous earthworks and effigy mounds that are a focus of Cultural Landscape Legacies.

      The television program airs 8 times during the month of September (schedule here ).  I don't know whether/when it will be picked up by non-Wisconsin PBS affiliates.