Re: Kassly-Schaefer Tablet in the news

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      Vince and All,

      I know Wayne May and others were interested in this tablet and other
      areas of research. Vince, I am including the Search links on Kassly-
      Schaefer for both Ancient Waterways and also posts you sent/responses
      at PreColumbian Inscriptions. With the addition of !!! after Kassly-
      Schaefer Tablets, Vince, the heading on this last post thus failed to
      pick up older and initial posts you'd sent. I removed the three
      exclamation points to pull the links up, but am also including Kassly-
      Schaefer Search results sent to PreColumbian Inscriptions,to include
      more background to the fine news article.

      When you post again on the subject, I suggest removing the three
      exclamation points so the following related posts will tag along.
      Nice ongoing cooperative work down there in SW Illinois & St. Louis,
      Vince.

      Search results at Ancient Waterways for Kassly-Schaefer Tablet:

      query=kassly-schaefer&charset=windows-1252

      Search results: correspondence sent to PreColumbian Inscriptions re:
      the Kassly-Schaefer Tablets, including Vince's list of tablets
      associated with the Cahokia Mounds:

      query=+Kassly-Schaefer+Tablet&charset=windows-1252
      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Vincent Barrows