Introducing Dipity to Ancient Waterways Society

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2011
      As for now there is no defintion for Dipity at Wiki or other online dictionaries for this free server which also has a low fee Premium plan
      that has quality potential for tech groups, history groups etcetra.

      If I'm not mistaken this server has been around at least 3 or 4 years. In addition I've found a number of Cherokee timelines created in the listing I've wanted to check out; however if you have DSL or if you are not taking full advantage of you cable service [my upload rating until today was rated an F] so it may take some time to view. For example, even with cable the DeSoto timeline although quit small still took about 15 sec. to upload this unique timeline format avilable to the public. This is a Timeline format and somewhat simular to Youtube but with images an may suit AWS members just as well. As for a group project and lifestreamers such as myself, this, in my opinion should be taken into consideration as some already have.

      AWS Dipity anyone?

      http://www.dipity.com/

      be well,
      jamey
    • james m clark jr
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2011
        And Yes! You can add videos to this timeline format as well.

        jmcjr

        As for now there is no defintion for Dipity at Wiki or other online dictionaries for this free server which also has a low fee Premium plan
        that has quality potential for tech groups, history groups etcetra.

        If I'm not mistaken this server has been around at least 3 or 4 years. In addition I've found a number of Cherokee timelines created in the listing I've wanted to check out; however if you have DSL or if you are not taking full advantage of you cable service [my upload rating until today was rated an F] so it may take some time to view. For example, even with cable the DeSoto timeline although quit small still took about 15 sec. to upload this unique timeline format avilable to the public. This is a Timeline format and somewhat simular to Youtube but with photos an may suit AWS members just as well. As for a group project and lifestreamers such as myself, this, in my opinion should be taken into consideration as some already have.

        AWS Dipity anyone?

        http://www.dipity.com/

        be well,