  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2011
      AWS sure wouldn't be the same without you Martin and nearly a hundred others.

      It only took one virus I obtained in 2000 ever since then
      all group email preferences are webmail based all 42 at Yahoo!
      and other unsecured group sites elsewhere. Not one is dirrectly
      related to my personal IP address yet I had let my guard down in a public group.

      Even replying to this email there was a good bit of lagging at the curser prompt which may be due to a mouse recharge rather than Yahoo!

      be well,
      jamey

      ps Had my first visitiation from an owl Tusday eveing, not even a day after a good neighbor had been the guest of honor at his own furnal.