Welcome, Deb Twigg

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2011

      All,

      Welcome back Martin Carriere with the new email address; your contributions here would have been missed.

      A very warm welcome to Deb Twigg from Pennslyvania who must have heard about this group from Vince Barrows, Ted or another member.  Any of you acquainted with our newest member, please Post.

      Deb, my computer operating system was just wiped out again and I am at the library with limited time, so tomorrow will come back before a long drive to Chicago and send you the Ancient Waterways welcoming letter.

      I did a brief search and came up with a couple of links and youtube video with your name on it that I have not viewed, but these sites seem like good ones to me, to introduce you here.  If you have others more recent or of research or associations you wish to share here, please feel free to introduce yourself and add them.

      Deb Twigg, Executive Director of the Susquehanna River Archaeological Center of Native Indian Studies (SRAC) located at 345 Broad Street, Waverly, NY

      Hope I am not taking liberties here, Deb.  Glad to have you join this fine, unmoderated international group founded and hosted by MinnesotaStan and co-hosted by myself, Vince Barrows, and with input from Jamey Clark, Ted Sojka and a number of others.

      Susan English,  along the great  Wisconsin River

    • Deb Twigg
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2011
        Thank you for the warm welcome to the group. I look forward to being a part!

        Deb Twigg
        Executive Director
        SRAC
        607-727-3111
        www.SRACenter.org
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2011
          Deb Twigg; Greetings. Deb is a pioneer at the Susquehanna River Archaeological Center (SRAC) in the "Twin Tiers".The SRAC schedule shows that the Hyde Park Mastodon Ice Age event is coming soon.SRAC website includes information about the region of upper Pennsylvania and New York. Check out their website at: http://www.sracenter.org/Regards; Vince
        • Deb Twigg
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26, 2011
            If anyone is interested - I also have an article coming out in the Ancient American magazine in September about Spanish Hill and Fort Ancient components found along the Susqehanna River.

            Deb Twigg
            Executive Director
            SRAC
            607-727-3111