Re: viral post r & email removed

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
      I also deleted my posts linked to message at AWS Yahoo! group so delete those emails also.

      Viewing AWS site online in message box preference the viral post appeared as "A>" the link itself was not viewable until I opened the online message box. This is the first instance of hosted viral infection I've noticed ever at yahoo groups and may be due to facebroke/yahoo! promotion and connections earlier in 2011.

      I did not obtain the virus or notificastion until link was activated.

      http://techpp.com/category/news/
      see `Verify My Account' Facebook Spam is Going Viral
      12 May, 2011 by Raju PP

      You can also download options to improve your connection here.

      My security system noted 5 digital hosts for each harddrive. You may want to update security software if only 4 was reconized.

      I do not assocate with facebroke, now it may be at yahoo!

      be well,